Daniel Redón Gálvez
Health, Biotechnology, Food – Spain & LATAM
- Certificate in Company Governance at IC-A (Spanish Board of Director Association)
- Professional Master and Diploma in Marketing Management at ESADE (MDCM, EDIK)
- Postgraduate in Business Management at University of Barcelona
- General Manager in a laboratory of analysis for food, pharma and cosmetic sectors
- Managing Director of six technological startups
- Deputy Manager in a Biotechnology company
- Experience in the development of new business opportunities and markets, the enhancement of scientific-technological R+D and commercial expansion.
- Leader in the acquisition of investment, negotiation of the technological transfer of patents (licensing in / out) and know-how.
- Creation and management of startups and technological spin-offs and development of strategic alliances.
- Contribution to the creation of 7 companies and the growth of commercial and distribution structures of smes companies.
- Commercial Director of health and biotechnologies companies
- Fluent in Spanish, English and French
- Basic in Italian and Portuguese
Key International clients:
Novaris, Boehringer Ingelheim, Ferrer, Cinfa, Esteve, Merck, Alcón Cusí, Almirall, Biena, Bioibérica, Sacco, Sanofi.
Back to Team...